Refurbished HP Color Multifunction LaserJet Printer CM3530 MFP - CC519A - Copy, Scan, Duplex, Network
Refurbished HP Colour Multifunction LaserJet Printer CM3530 MFP - CC519A -
Copy, Scan, Duplex, Network
Supplied with Quality Toner Driver CD and Power Lead
HP CM3530 Multifunction Printer / Copier
A4 Colour multifunction printer and copier with a speed up to 31 pages per minute. The CM3530 printers deliver the capabilities of a fast copier in a convenient desktop unit. As well as an optional fax capability the CM3530 has scan to email and send to network folder embedded as standard. Optionally it can be enhanced with HP Digital Sending Software (HP DSS) which allows documents to be sent direct to FTP, network folders and digital fax services.
The CM3530 machines are based on the the HP CP3520 series printers. These printers are an entirely new HP / Canon design introduced in March 2009. They replace the Colour laserjet 3000 and CLJ 3505 series.
Extra features of the CM3530 are:
• Copying in Black & White or colour as required
• Scanner for sizes to US legal size with a 50 sheet ADF
• External USB Host port and two internal USB Host parts for font cards and third-party programs such as document capture job accounting and security solutions.
• FIH port for third party solutions
• Hardware Integration Pocket on the front panel
• Built in fax on the "fs" model
• Touch screen LCD control panel with built-in help function.
Featuresof both the CM3530 Multifunction and the Colour Laserjet CP3520 are:
• Black and white prints at the same cost as those from a mono printer. Optional high capacity black cartridges give low black print costs.
• Gives print-shop quality and photographic work with HP ImageREt 3600 and HP ColorSphere toner.
• Fast processor and large memory so the printer need not slow down when it deals with complicated page layouts.
• Gigabit networking built in on network models with IPv6 and security features such as IPSec.
• USB 2.0 connection to a local PC on all models.
• Two-sided printing built in. Duplex built on on both models.
• HP EIO expansion slot to add networking and storage options
• Instant-on fuser both saves energy and delicvers documents quickly from standby
The same print engine is also available without the scanner as the CP3520 series of printers.
What this machine delivers is printing fast enough for workgroup use in mono or colour. Ordinary black and white printing is at a price comparable with many mono printers. Engaging the colour mechanism increases the cost per page but has no impact on speed.
The design uses a set of four toner / drum print cartridges inline for speed. The arrangement of the print cartridges is unique for HP with the tranfer belt occupying the top of the printer. The toner / developer/ drum print catridges are organised underneath the belt with the drums facing upwards. This gives the machine a simple paper path for it's fairly small size.
Touch screen colour LCD with a built in help function. An embedded Web server to gain access to support and order supplies (for network-connected products). HP Easy Printer Care software (a Web-based status and troubleshooting tool). Internet-enabled supply-ordering capabilities through HP Easy Printer Care software and embedded Web server. Note tht there is a heartbeat LED on the formatter - if it doesn't pulse on and off there is a problem. See the user manual.
Up to 75,000 pages per month maximum duty cycle. Recommended monthly volume 2,00 to 6,000 pages per month.
HP Say: "Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups."
Print speed up to 30 ppm in mono and colour. First page out in 11 seconds from ready and as fast as 16.5 seconds from Sleep; Time To Completion for a typical print job as fast as 23.3 seconds, letter.
A4 / US-Legal sized scanner with an automatic document feeder cpabale of handling 50 sheets Scan Resolution: up to 600 by 600 dpi (scanner), 600 by 300 dpi (ADF).
High depth-of-focus CCD color flatbed scanner and ADF with instant-on LED illumination captures high quality images up to 8.5 by 14 in; scan input modes: copy, fax (optional), e-mail, folder; file types: PDF, JPG, TIFF, MTIFF
Up to 999 multiple copies, reduce/enlarge from 25 to 400 percent, two-sided copying, scalability, image adjustments (darkness, background cleanup, sharpness), N-up, N- or Z-ordering, content orientation, collation, booklet, job build, edge-to-edge printing, job storage
Copy Resolution: up to 600 dpi;
Fax capability is provided on the "fs" model and can be retrofitted to the CM3530.
Fax Resolution : up to 300 dpi send, 400 dpi receive
Fax speed up to 33.6 kbps, auto fax reduction, fax forwarding, remote retrieval of faxes with fax polling (receive only), broadcasting (to up to 100 locations), speed dial (up to 100 lists), junk barrier, auto redialing, Windows faxing supported.
Print quality black, best - Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
rint quality colour, best - Up to 1200 x 600 dpi
600 x 600 dots per inch (dpi) with Image Resolution Enhancement technology 3600 for optimum overall imaging. 1200 x 600 dpi for detailed line work and small text
HP ImageREt 3600 technology; Print: up to 1200 by 600 dpi; Copy: up to 600 dpi; Scan: up to 600 by 600 dpi (scanner), 600 by 300 dpi (ADF); Fax: up to 300 dpi send, 400 dpi receive
Standard paper trays: 2 - 1 x 100 sheet fold down multifunction tray and 1 x 250 sheet cassette in the base of the printer.
Maximum paper trays: 3 - the above two trays and an additional tray underneath the printer
Media sizes supported: A4, A5, B5 (JIS), envelopes (B5, C5, DL)
Custom media sizes: Multipurpose tray: 98 x 148 to 216 x 356 mm; 250-sheet input tray: 148 x 210 to 216 x 297 mm; optional 500-sheet input tray: 148 x 210 to 216 x 356 mm
Media types supported: Paper (plain, light, bond, recycled, mid-weight, heavy, mid-weight glossy, heavy glossy, extra heavy, extra heavy glossy, cardstock, card glossy) colour transparency, labels, letterhead, envelope, preprinted, prepunched, coloured, rough, opaque film. Media weights by paper path
• Tray 1:A multipurpose tray for paper, transparencies, labels, envelopes, and other paper types. The tray holds up to 100 sheets of paper, 50 transparencies, or 10 envelopes. Paper handling standard/input- 100-sheet multipurpose tray. Weight 60 to 216 g/m (plain paper), 105 to 220 g/m (glossy paper); Tray 1 Sizes: letter, legal, executive, statement, 4 by 6 in, 5 by 8 in, 8.5 by 13 in; envelopes (No. 9, No. 10, Monarch); custom sizes: 3.9 by 5.8 in to 8.5 by 14 in; Tray 1 Weights: plain paper: 16 to 58 lb bond; glossy paper: 28 to 59 lb bond;
• Tray 2:Optional Tray 3: letter, legal, executive, 8.5 by 13 in; custom sizes: 5.8 by 8.3 in to 8.5 by 14 in; Tray 2 Weights: plain paper 16 to 43 lb bond; glossy paper: 28 to 59 lb bond; 250-sheet input tray. 250-sheet input tray: 60 to 163 g/m (plain paper), 105 to 220 g/m (glossy paper) Tray 2 sizes: letter, executive; custom sizes: 5.8 by 8.3 in to 8.5 by 11.7 in; Optional Tray 3: letter, legal, executive, 8.5 by 13 in; custom sizes: 5.8 by 8.3 in to 8.5 by 14 in; Tray 2 Weights: plain paper 16 to 43 lb bond; glossy paper: 28 to 59 lb bond;
• Tray 3:Optional. 500-sheet paper and heavy media tray, and an optional HP Postcard media insert. (Both are included with the HP Color LaserJet CP3525x printer.) Holds standard and custom-size paper. This tray automatically detects common paper sizes. Tray 3 Sizes: letter, legal, executive, 8.5 by 13 in; custom sizes: 5.8 by 8.3 in to 8.5 by 14 in; Tray 3 Weights: plain paper: 16 to 47 lb bond; glossy paper: 28 to 59 lb bond HP 500-sheet paper and heavy media tray Supports media including 220 g/m2 coated glossy media; HP Postcard Media Insert Tray supports 4 by 6 inch heavy, glossy paper. CE522A
Paper handling standard/output: 250-sheet top output bin between the print and scanner units. There is a sensor that indicates when the bin is full.
Manual duplex supported by print driver on basic models. The DN and X models incorporate an auto duplex unit that gives double-sided printing automatically.
Sizes: letter, legal, executive, 8.5 by 13 in
Weights: plain paper: 16 to 43 lb bond; glossy paper: 28 to 59 lb bond
Standard memory: 512 MB
Maximum memory: 1 GB
Hard disk Embedded.
HP Color LaserJet CP3525: 256 MB of random-access memory (RAM), expandable to 1 gigabyte (GB) by adding into the open DIMM slot 200-pin small outline dual inline memory modules (DDR2 SODIMM) that support 128 MB, 256 MB, 512 MB, or 1 GB of RAM.
NOTE: If you install a 1 GB DIMM in the open slot, the total amount of memory available is 1 GB.
NOTE: the CM3530fs has both internal and external USB ports for additional memory devices providing third-party solution software.
USB as standard on all models
FIH port, open EIO slot, one external USB host port, one Hi-Speed USB 2.0 device port, two additional internal USB ports. Harware integration pocket on the control panel. The "fs" model also has a fax port.
Built in Gigabit Ethernet on both models. There is also one EIO slot that can be used to provide enhanced network capabilities.
IPv4/IPv6: Apple Bonjour compatible (Mac OS v10.2.4 and later), SNMPv1/v2c/v3, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, Port 9100, LPD, IPP, Secure-IPP, WS Discovery, IPSec/Firewall;
IPv6: DHCPv6, MLDv1, ICMPv6; IPv4: Auto-IP, SLP, TFTP, Telnet, IGMPv2, BOOTP/DHCP, WINS, IP Direct Mode, WS Print; Other: IPX/SPX, AppleTalk, NetWare NDS, Bindery, NDPS, iPrint Security: Management security: SNMPv3, SSL/TLS (HTTPS), IPSec/Firewall; Port authentication (802.1x): wired (EAP-PEAP, EAP-TLS)
Languages: HP PCL 6, HP PCL 5, HP postscript level 3 emulation, direct PDF printing v1.4; Fonts: 80 HP font set (plus Greek, Hebrew, Cyrillic, Arabic)
Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Server 2003, Server 2008, Certified for Windows Vista; x86 and x64; Mac Installer for OS X v10.3, v10.4, v10.5
Network operating systems: Certified for Windows Vista, Vista Premium, XP, Server 2003, XP, 2003 64-bit, XP 64-bit, 2000 (IPv6 only supported on Windows 2003 and Windows XP; IPSec on IPv4 only on Windows 2003 and Windows XP);
Novell 5.1 and later; Apple Mac OS v9.x, OS X v10.2 and later; Red Hat Linux 7.x and later; SuSE Linux 8.x and later; HP-UX 10.20, 11.x, 11.i; Solaris 2.5 and later (SPARC systems only); IBM AIX 3.2.5 and later; MPE-iX; Citrix MetaFrame Server; Windows Terminal Services
Mac compatible: Yes
120 Volt or 220 Volt versions. Input voltage 115 to 127 V ac (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 12 A; 220 to 240 V ac (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 6 A
(active) - 652 watts. With copy scan function 666 watts
Ready - 87.4 watts
(powersave) - Sleep 1: 72.2 watts, sleep 2: 18.1 watts
Power consumption (off)- 0.84 watts
Typical Electricity Consumption (TEC): 6.070 kWh/Week
Product dimensions base model (W x D x H) 20.3 x 20.4 x 22.1 inches
Product dimensions "fs" model (W x D x H) 21.4 x 20.4 x 22.1 inches
Product weight: 95 lb for the base model. 97.1lb for the "fs" model
As usual with HP printers each colour is supplied by a single piece print cartridge. Unusually there is also a waste toner collection unit at the left side of the printer.There is also a transfer belt to replace, and a secondary transfer roller.The fuser is at the top left of the printer.HP helpfully provide a defects ruller in the user manual to help diagnose faults.
CE250A - Standard black print cartridge, yield 5,000 pages: CE250A
CE251A - Cyan print cartridge, yield 7,000 pages: CE251A
CE253A - Magenta print cartridge, yield 7,000 pages: CE253A
CE252A - Yellow print cartridge, yield 7,000 pages: CE252A
CE250X - High-capacity black print cartridge, yield 10,500 pages: CE250X
The fuser adheres toner to the page using a combination of heat and pressure.
• CC519-67902 - Fuser assembly - For 220 VAC - Bonds toner to paper with heat
• CC519-67901 - Fuser assembly - For 110 VAC - Bonds toner to paper with heat
The fusers fit the CP3525 and its n, dn and x variants and the CM3530 and CM3530fs Multifunction printer.
5090-3379 - Toner cleaning cloth - Specially treated cloth for absorbing toner (1 per package) - Ideal for cleaning up toner spills
CC468-67919 - Fuser cleaning kit (8.5 x 11) for the CP 3525 and CP 4525
We are so confident with the quality of our refurbished printers that we have now extended the Warranty to 6 Months RTB giving our customers that extra piece of mind when purchasing from us.